Monday, June 6, 2011

Killer Cat on the Loose: Day 2


Day 2 of house-sitting.

I’m really good at eating other people’s food. It’s so exciting to be able to go through a fridge and take whatever you want without thinking about how much it cost at the store. Oh gluttony. The cat didn’t come back in until midnight this morning. And today just 30 minutes ago it came back with a dead mouse in its mouth and is refusing to drop it. Commands that normally work on dogs are not working in this sly animal. I know he was trying to be nice and bring me a present, but he doesn’t understand I prefer chocolate to rodent.

And I’ve been seeing a lot of spiders, which really freaks me out. I think they’re going to crawl in my mouth while I’m sleeping.

They also have this water fountain that reminds me of a plumbing problem we recently just had fixed, but at the same time relaxes me and makes me need to go pee.

I wonder if the cat is going to eat the mouse?

I swear I’ve been feeding the thing.

I guess they could save some money on food that way.

Other than that I feel like I’m just wasting my time on the computer. I wish I could get off of it and figure out my life but I guess that will have to wait until tomorrow. (Because figuring out my life will only take one day of planning. )

No comments:

Post a Comment