Sunday, June 19, 2011

Babies Aren't That Cute.

Once Madonna had a dream where she gave birth, after consulting with her dream interpreter, since I'm sure she was totally freaked out, the woman told Madonna that it did not mean she was having another kid; it meant that it was at the start of new chapter, a new project, the dream was a symbol for change.

Last night I dreamt I gave birth to three babies. THREE! It was traumatizing. The details were grotesque and I don't think any readers out there really want to hear about it. There were witch-like baby-finger nails involved and I'll leave it at that.

But, I assume the dream means that I have multiple changes stirring for the near future, which I am actually excited about.

Two new jobs in the same week.

I'm not sure what the third baby was supposed to represent, maybe I'll find out today.

On another note, most people think babies are cute. I find them creepy. Especially when they're not quite babies anymore but barely toddlers and they walk around (slowly) wearing adult-looking clothes but they're like not even two feet tall. Plus regular babies are all mushy with mashed up fatty faces. Plus they cry. Like all the time. And you can't even have a conversation of any length until they're like 5 and then all the do is ask "why" the whole year. Whatever.

I'm just glad the babies were in my dream and not in my reality.

And I am ready for a change, so bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment