Friday, April 22, 2011

Fun Fri(Food)Day: Vegfest Fort Collins.


Today a car full of us drove up from Boulder to Fort Collins to attend Vegfest. Table after table was full of delicious vegan food, from Ethiopian, thai, bbq, italian, etc. I totally stuffed myself with its greatness.

So why go vegan?

I've seen reason after reason, from health to ethics to environmental concerns and those are all valid.

For example, when I stray from my vegan diet I feel disgusting (I won't go into detail); it obviously is better for me, my body has enjoyed it the most out of all diets I've tried.

And when it comes down to it, if I can eat delicious food without guilt and do less environmental destruction it just makes sense. The end. No need to defend it.

I'm going to go finish off a nice slice of vegan coffee cake I saved for later...which is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment