Sunday, April 3, 2011

For the Love of DOG: Remove Those Poop Signs.

Can I just say to all you homeowners/condo owners/ apartment owners etc. a sign with a dog crapping is actually more disgusting to look at than the crap itself.

I probably wouldn't even notice the crap if you didn't bother with the sign.

Plus do you really think that a bright white sign with a shitting dog xed out in red is really readable to said dogs?

The only thing the sign does is make your lawn look like crap. Ha. crap. Exactly what you're trying to avoid.

And does a little poop really damage your rock garden or your dried out grass? I didn't think so.

Since I'm not a dog would it be okay if I pooped on your lawn, because I'm thinking about it.

Please people for the love of dog remove those signs. Anyone alive today knows its not okay to have their pet poop in someone else's lawn and if they did they'd scoop it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment