Friday, December 18, 2009

TV Today




Animal Print is not a trend. People have been wearing animal prints at least since the Paleolithic Age when they clubbed Furry Mammoths and Saber Tooth Tigers. So. It can not be a NEW trend for 2010. I don’t think it has ever even gone away.

Just like I predicted, we are turning in on ourselves and we will all soon implode. Not only are we as a society preparing for holidays way in advance (specifically Christmas) but now the media seems so paranoid that it won’t get the “story first” we already are being introduced to DIET and EXERCISE books and we haven’t even gotten to gorge our gluttoness selves to the max yet.


Snoop Dogg on Martha Stewart.

Snoop: we’re trying to bake some brownies but we’re missing the most important part of the brownies.

Martha: That wasn’t my idea. That wasn’t my idea. That wasn’t my idea.

The end of the world is near.

No comments:

Post a Comment