Thursday, December 17, 2009

100 (or so) words on: Jolly Old St. Nick



I know some of you have already heard this story, but I, like most children, believed in Santa Claus until I was maybe 6 or 7. The person who revealed the secret told me to keep acting like I believed so I could get more presents. I don’t remember if I did or not, but what I do remember is years later, using Santa Claus to debate the existence of God with my mother.


I would say things like, “How can I know if God exists if you told me Santa Claus did and he turned out to be A LIE.” This is why Christians (or whoever else believes in God) should not allow children to believe in fantasies. When they learn the truth they will turn on you. And then you get a whole world full of immoral cannibal atheists.


1 comment:

  1. 100 (or so) words on: "100 (or so) words on: Jolly OldSt. Nick"

    Bag sagger meat barnacle, the stocking stuffer monk monster white bearded boogie boarder.
    The corn, the mourn, the thorn in side for the wild ride at least they tried.
    The ham yam the damn man planned to chimney swoop shoop da woop.
    Bilb narb leeb lin chim nigrin.
    Jeffrey Dahmer the bawk bawk maniawk. Gobble.

    ReplyDelete