Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Random Bedtime Thoughts: Like a Journal But Worse.


I feel like Frankenstein's monster; I have two zits right on my jaw line like bolts in my neck. Too much salt (like literally some people are allergic and it makes them break out, fyi).

That's what Kansas is like, bad food.

And mean cute dogs that nip at my toes and fingers. Or more specifically, one cute dog, that is actually a demon in disguise. Okay. She's just a puppy, but still. When did I become the chew toy?

Also, Kansas is really tiring. It's like 10 p.m. my time (mountain time) but like 11 here-- either way, I shouldn't be tired, but all I want to do right now is sleep. I'm wondering how I'm even typing at this moment.

I saw my friend's baby today. Maybe the next time I will have the courage to hold her. Babies scare me. But at least I can acknowledge my fears.

When I'm in the middle of nowhere I always wonder what everyone else is doing with their lives and if they even remember me.

Also, are they worth remembering?

Some people very much are.

Well. Redlight on my computer, that means night night for me.

Okay. Well, enough about me, here's a song to entertain you until I am more awake to write.



No comments:

Post a Comment