Sunday, September 25, 2011

And Now There Can Really Be No Babies. Yay!

Today was my first day birth-control-pill free. I am super excited to be off those destructive pretend-to-be-pregnant-every-month / make-me-super-hormonal-crazy things.

I think it's a really good decision particularly since I am no longer having sex with men. That's right, this (me) is a dick-free zone--so boys park it some place else. What? Word! You heard me.

I know what some of you are thinking--yeah right, there is no way that someone who's loved men for so long can just up and quit.

But I'm telling you, I can. And one way I for sure will make this happen is by knowing I have no personal protection from se(men).

In case you're really confused and didn't get the memo my partner of five+ years and I have recently split. I mean, he fucked up big time, to say the least. And now I'm in mourning/confused/angry/excited/scared/numb.

Yeah, I think right now I'm really numb and not quite sure what to do with myself.

But I know what I am not doing. I'm not going to keep feeding my body hormones. And I'm not going to have sex with men.

So, there's that.

At least there's that.
(Isn't this creepy?)

2 comments:

  1. I did not get the memo, but I am sorry to hear about Ryan and you splitting up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This must be a good feeling on some level. I hope your body is feeling good!

    ReplyDelete