Friday, September 30, 2011

5 Good Things About the South Side, Boulder.

Well the move is almost done. Just a few more big things left and I'll be all set up on the South Side. What What. (I feel I should throw up some "gang" sign...but in Boulder, yeah, that ain't gonna happen.)

Here are 5 things I'm looking forward to about my new neighborhood.

5. The World Famous Dark Horse.

Yep. It's the one bar near here so that's where I'll be. Good thing it doesn't suck. The last time I was there we had a pretty cute server so I look forward to that.


4. Biking Everywhere.

I know what you're thinking, Krystal, biking everywhere, wtf? Well, I'm going to and I'm going to like it. It will keep me fit and partially sober. (And of course, save gas money/be nicer to the environment.)
(I still think my invention of a vibrating bicycle seat would be a hit in some niche fetish community--I'd like it anyway, though orgasming while riding could cause crashes; there'd have to be some sort of written warning.)

3. Puppies

I'm closer to the dogs I walk. AND I now live with 3. It's so nice to be around furry tail wagging creatures again. Even if this one particular dog needs to learn some manners. I'm talking to YOU black lab Marley.

2. Sprouts.

It's like the only fresh produce market I can afford in Boulder and it's only blocks from my new home. Yay! I can buy less more often. Fresher. Healthier. Yummier.

1. Trails.
I went for a walk/run earlier and the trails around the south side are ridiculously nice. I'm so excited to start running regularly around here. Especially now that it's fall and all the leaves are changing. Today was the perfect weather. I mean. Perfect. I'm going to go back out now!

Word Up South Side. I hope you're ready for me, cause here I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment