Monday, September 19, 2011

Music Monday: I've Got My Own Hell to Raise.

I've recently been going through a lot of personal drama which has prevented me from being able to blog. Obviously, it's difficult to write about anything besides the drama because it's like the one thing on my mind constantly and anything else that I might blog would just feel trivial to me.

But, it's not appropriate for me to get into in virtual space. I will say though that I would be dead without music.

I am almost entirely certain of it.

I especially do not think I could have made it through my life without Fiona Apple. And I am entirely grateful to have had her music in my life. She, more than any artist, has helped me make it over some major issues.

And, since it's Monday, and I try to regularly put music on here on this day, here's a little of her that I share with you.


(This helps express part of what I'm feeling, though not the entirety.)

No comments:

Post a Comment