Saturday, January 2, 2010

23 Things to do before I move...


Many of you know that Ryan and I will be moving out of Chicago in the summer, so I've complied a list of 23 things to do before I move. I would love more suggestions and requests to join me!


1) Ice skate downtown (winter)


2) Find someone with a boat and go out on the lake (summer)


3) Road trip to Milwaukee (beer)


4) Chinatown


5) See Jake Gyllenhaal in Prince of Persia @ Imax (May/Spring)


6) National Museum of Mexican Art


7) Swedish Museum in Andersonville


8) Actually finally get a beer from the Hop Leaf


9) Eat pizza out of a bowl at Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinder


10) Have a (vege) Chicago hotdog


11) BEACH (summer)


12) Go to the Museum of Science and Industry


13) Free music in the park (summer)


14) Pitchfork (summer)


15) Pervertable Tongues at the Metro


16) Road trip to Wisconsin (cheese)


17) Have a martini at the Hancock


18) Go one last time to the Art Institute


19)Road trip to the Botanical Gardens AND stop at the


20) Bahai Temple in Evanston/Willmette (Late spring)


21) Top of FormOsaka Japanese Gardens (at Wooded Island in Jackson Park) (spring or summer)


22) Chicago Supernatural Cruise


23) Go to an S&M bar (near my apartment)

No comments:

Post a Comment