Sunday, September 6, 2009

Stream of Hunger.... I mean Conscious



I don’t really have any main ideas today so instead I’m going to write about several random thoughts I’ve had lately.


While going for a run today I could barely keep myself in forward motion because I was distracted by the gorgeousness of the trees. They seem to be exuding their last breath of green, each leaf glimmers and contrasts the bright blueness of the sky so well that for a moment I thought I might be high, but then I realized that no, I was just alive soaking in one of the last weekends of summer.


Speaking of Marijuana. It seems to me that there is a distinctly similar smell between weed and vagina. And so if you’re a woman just find a pothead of sorts and get the pothead hooked on you instead of the other drug.


Regarding this being one of the last weekends of summer and it being a 3-day weekend because of Labor Day I netflixed 9 to 5 staring Jane Fonda, Dolly Parton and Lily Tomlin. What a great Labor Day weekend movie. I had never seen it before and I am happy I spent time witnessing the story; if only more movies had strong independent female main characters in them.


Last night that weird dude with the knife appeared in my dreams again. This time it didn’t wake me up and I didn’t keep seeing him throughout the night, but it did piss me off and I decided that the next time he enters my dreams I’m going to dream-kill him.


Dream-Kill could be a good name for a band, except it doesn’t promote much positivity so it would have to be a heavy metal band or just some emo-bands hit song.


I wouldn’t mind having a hit song or even a hit band.


I’ve been having too much déjà vu lately. Must be the weather. I’m not complaining about the weather, but this déjà vu stuff is starting to creep my out.


We don’t have cable which at first saved me from wasting time watching the food network, but then I found all these food shows on wttw and so not having cable has done very little in reducing my lack of time with the tele. I don’t know why I do this to myself either. I’m trying to limit my food intake and then I torture myself by watching all this delicious food getting made and then I have to go eat something. Which is what I’m going to have to go do now. Yum. Food.


No comments:

Post a Comment