Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The One Thing That Would Complete My Break-Up Recovery.

While lounging on the couch watching the Soap Opera channel I discovered what would make this experience complete. And I really don't think I can get over this break-up without them.

Pajama Jeans.

It's like the illusion of being dressed, but not really. And I could sleep in them. Or not move around much in them. Oh, plus I wouldn't get that button imprint on my stomach (umm, if that is happening to you, you need bigger pants).

The advertisers claim that these "jeans" are sexy. I'm not really looking for sexy as much as I'm looking for functioning. Like, it looks like I'm functioning. Many people seem to not believe I am functioning well when I don't have pants on. But with pajama jeans I can trick them into it.

The best of both worlds. For everybody.

Oh, infomercials.

1 comment: