Thursday, October 20, 2011

One of Those Really Boring Blog Updates That No One Really Cares About.


I feel like I've been blogging more than I have, but I haven't. Nope, I have not been blogging at my usual pace of almost daily. What have I been doing you ask? Well, that's a really good question. One that deserves a really good answer.

I haven't been doing anything. Really. I've just been fucking around. I've barely been thinking, and I certainly haven't been spelling words correctly (this is a rare case).

And I want to let you all in on a little secret. I don't feel bad about it at all. That's right. You can take your plans, your goals, your to-do lists and shove them wherever you want to shove them because I'm over it.

I've been running, running, running trying to be "successful" and now instead I'm just going to be. Take it all buddhist-y if you want, that's fine, but don't read into that too much. I'm going to do one day at a time (not the AA way) and enjoy the experience of just living.

WHHHHHAAAAAATTT???

Crazy time.

(I've also considered helping these Occupy people get their shit together, but that would be like a goal....so, yeah.)

Here's a little throw-back tune for your pure enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment