Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Readers Select Blog Topics: Round 1

1) Boobs
Earlier I somehow spilled my drink down my cleavage and gravity directed it into my bra where it sat and soaked into my push-up padding like a sponge. It was a super gross feeling. I'm still trying to figure out how exactly it missed my shirt entirely yet somehow managed to fill up my boobs. It was like a pond in there.


2) Kurt Cobain

In this interview they say to not get a job. Of all people, they should know. I'll just start a band that will make people obsessed with me. I will become the next Mary Magdalene of Rock. Yeaaahh!!! Or I'll learn to play pool. Either way.




3) Double Dick Tricks
My roommate's friend came over while I was coming up with blog topics and he told me about these very rare disease called Diphallia-penile duplication. Anyway, this man with two dicks ended up falling in love with this woman who happened to have two vaginas. This is a true story. I don't know if I have much to say about this except it seemed like the obvious choice in selecting a mate... whereas for everyone else, we have a much more difficult time figuring out what fits.

4) Gross Flavored Jelly Beans
Should probably just not ever buy these things.


5) Kathleen Hanna

Sometimes I get really upset because I didn't know who Kathleen Hanna was at a younger age. Like, if I knew what the riot grrrls were doing when they were doing it I would have turned out so much more badass than I am. But, such is life and eventually I did discover her and the movement and that's all that matters.




**Bonus** Pegging
For all of you who are unaware, pegging is a term advice columnist Dan Savage + readers came up with for the sex act that consists of a woman strapping on a dildo and penetrating her male partner. I'm pretty sure it's a heterosexual term... not sure if a woman can "peg" another woman, though I don't know why she couldn't or why it would need to be called something else. In any case, I have never pegged anyone before, but don't worry it's on my to-do list. And I'm sure I can find some dude from OK Cupid that would be into it. (Though it's not a top priority).

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I made it in the top five! I wish I would have discovered riotgrrrl when I was younger too. I think it would have made high school a lot more tolerable and interesting. I mean, I listened to Sleater Kinney a lot and Bikini Kill a lot but I really fell into that trap of loving Nirvana and grunge and hating the girl groups. I didn't realize at the time that it was really sexist and self hating. It wasn't until college that I realized how basass Bikini Kill was and how sexist music critics are.

    ReplyDelete