Friday, July 22, 2011

Is it Hot in Here or is it Just Me?

It's hot.

Wow. I'm pretty disappointed in myself for all the lack of blog writing, but I'm not going to feel guilty--it's summer anyway. But of course I do feel a little guilty only because I write it on a planner and then I can't cross it off, which drives me nuts. I also write down "learn spanish" and "workout" and those two things rarely happen either. Ha. I've even been getting up earlier to get everything done and yet I never quite do it. Perhaps I'm adding too many things to my list.

It's been really hot in my apartment, so hot that it makes me feel nauseous and gives me a headache. Most people would leave for cooler places, but it's so hot the thought of walking out in it makes me unable to move. I just lay here and groan. It's quite the site.

It's so hot that I can't even think about eating; hours upon hours go by then I realize I'm starving--yet I still don't want to eat anything because of all the effort I'd have to put into it.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like I just sit here doing absolutely nothing, I've just have limited my activities to the bare necessities (or the bear necessities if you're into the Jungle Book). I just wish some hot muscular men would come over and fan me while I'm working--or better yet, install and air conditioner and pay my electric bill. Such are dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment