Thursday, July 1, 2010

V Sweat


I would like to return from my vacation by discussing a topic no proper woman ever talks about: vulva sweating. My vacation was hot. At least half of those days I was in 90+ degree heat. And though my forehead and armpits slightly perspired, by the end of each day my underwear were thoroughly soaked.

To be quite honest, it took less than a day for the soaking, sitting in the sun made it all the worse and the soaking could happen within 15 minutes.

Why are we so afraid to talk about this? If we did perhaps some superstar inventor could make us better, more breathable underwear? Obviously cotton doesn’t cut it. And it’s pretty uncomfortable walking around or even sitting around with this sweat.

I’ve heard men openly talk about their sweaty balls. They have no idea. In the end (hetero) men probably like our (hetero) sweaty vulvas because they don’t have to do as much work to heat us up (gross, I know, but I had to go there).

It would just be great if I could go commando on days like that, and just spread my legs wide and let myself breath. But no. That would be unlady-like and some nerdrapist would get the wrong idea, which isn’t fair to my vulva, it should be able to take in some air, to say hello to the sun, to be open to the world for a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment